A full time Realtor since 2004, Kathryn’s approach to business and agency is essentially about anticipating and exceeding clients’ expectations. Prior to moving her business to Washington, she ranked among the top 30 Realtors on the Big Island of Hawaii. Over the years, Kathryn’s business has been earned through experience. Her sales have been earned through creativity, positioning and negotiation — and her customer loyalty has been earned through performance.
Kathryn’s real estate specialties include luxury, land development, relocation, family communities, investment properties, downsizing and second homes. She treats each client with care and professionalism and each listing with enthusiasm and creativity.
Kathryn has a Managing Broker designation and is a graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder. She loves to golf, dance, entertain and explore the Pacific Northwest through hiking, skiing and stand-up paddle boarding. She lives on Seattle’s Eastside with her husband and two sons.
Prior to real estate, Kathryn provided seminars and consulting services for hospitality and health care organizations through her company Impact Change and before that was the Director of Quality at the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua on Maui.
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
- Managing Broker designation
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Eastside Audubon Society
- Certified ZUMBA Instructor
- Past President & Board Member, Sandalwood Community Homeowners Association
- Past President & Board Member, Hawaii Preparatory Academy Parent Association
- Past President & Board Member, American Society for Quality, Honolulu Chapter
- Past Board Member, North Hawaii Women’s and Children’s Services
- Certified Facilitator, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People